Midlife Schmidlife Podcast
The podcast is where I interview guests, over the age of 40, who are redefining midlife and turning their “maybe somedays” into today. They are going after their dreams or discovering new passions.
I’m interested in interviewing those who are over the age of 40 and have done (or are doing) amazing things:
- Quit their 9-to-5 and started their own biz.
- Took an extended leave to travel.
- Sold everything and moved into a tiny house.
- Left the corporate doldrums to go after their passion.
- Published a book.
- Adopted a baby.
- Became an ex-pat and moved to a tropical paradise.
- Started a non-profit to spread more good in the world.
- Kicked an illness’s ass and now helping others going through the same.
- Became a vegan/vegetarian/a nun/a Rastafarian/a blonde/a redhead/a hippy. (Not all of these at once, of course. Unless its true!)
- Dusted off their musical instrument after so many years and have begun playing again.
- Picked up a new hobby or a challenging new skill.
- Any other pursuit that have your friends and family shake their head in disbelief or receive a response of, “I wish I was brave enough to do that…”
If this is you, I’d love to have you as a guest!
Details to know:
- The only special equipment needed by you, is an external microphone to use with a cell phone. The white iPhone ear buds have a microphone in them and work fine.
- The initial interview will be approximately 60 minutes and will be edited down to 30 – 45 minutes for the podcast.
- You will not receive compensation for the interview but the experience, exposure and having fun is a bonus.
- I will share a set of questions to review beforehand but this will be a conversational interview.
- We will be using Zoom (audio only) to record the session.
- Have a product or service you want to promote that goes along with your Midlife Schmidlife story? Awesome! I’m happy to help you promote it on the show but the interview will mostly be about your journey and your transformation.
- I reserve the right to note air your interview.
- Most of all…I want your energy and excitement to shine through. So please be prepared to expand on your answers, laugh and have fun.
Please fill out the form below and I will schedule an interview with you asap.